HANDWOVEN NATURAL COTTON
CRAFTED BY AN ALL-WOMEN WEAVING COLLECTIVE IN INDIA
Coastal style with a creative flair – we’re loving everything about the gorgeous pillow and throw set. Featuring ancient Indian tribal motifs in a warm indigo-grey palette, and dreamy tassel detailing on the surface, it adds lush global texture to any space.
Style these beauties in a basket next to a cozy window seat, layer them in a combination of neutral ivory’s on a sofa, or fly them solo on an accent chair. It’s airy, laid-back vibe has us dreaming of pastel spaces filled with creamy earth tones, airy green palms and lots of light.
Woven on a traditional back-strap loom, the motifs are picked entirely from memory without any graph, using only bamboo sticks. Crafted by an all-women collective, it takes 3 days to weave, made from start-to-finish in a fair-trade environment.
- SIZE: Pillows:18”L x 18”W; 16”L x 24”W; 22”L x 22”W; Throw 42”L x 72”W
- MATERIALS: 100% natural, handwoven cotton
- COLORS: Soft Ivory and grey base with indigo motifs
- ORIGIN: India
- SHIPPING/ RETURNS: Free 30-day U.S shipping and returns
* Insert, sold separately. Pillow Insert.
*These textiles have been crafted by hand using natural materials, no two pieces would be identical.